[NSFW] Artists' Group Chat

LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
I will give this more time, but if I don’t get a reasonable response I will put the art in question on Fur-Affinity just to be safe. I do have it on FL in case anyone is curious about my real life. Mind you I have things I want to fix for my in-person friendships. The name is Pink Water Lily. My harships in life fuals my art. Sometimes its relational hardships with the sense of touch. My question is simple or so I think. If there needs to be clarification I am willing to provide.
I saw some art on this website that kind of pushes the question of age-of-character. Mind you I have no need to present an arguement. Just a simple question on age and the appearence of age. Is there a reasonable method of presenting a character nude or otherwise erotic to be over the age of 18? That is all I am asking. Thanks
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide